Re: Hi There!

  • Chip Morris
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 1998
      >From: "Pam Wellington Lackey" <loveart@...>
      >

      >>Hello -
      >>
      >>I was wondering who else has signed up on the list so
      far. I saw that
      >Ellie
      >>has put the sign up information on the Web Site.
      >>
      >>Mythically yours,
      >>
      >>Lisa
      >>
      >>Dear Lisa,
      >Yes. I am brand new to this site and haven't had the
      time in the last
      >few days to give it any attention whatsoever. Nice to
      hear from you,
      >and I expect to be more involved very soon. Are there
      regular posts
      >to everyone on the list, like spirit-mind? Look
      forward to hearing
      >more.
      >Pam Wellington Lackey
      >>
      >>******************************************************
      ***************
      >****
      >>Lisa Deutsch Harrigan * Treasurer, The Mythopoeic
      Society
      >>lisa@... * Treasurer, South Bay
      Costumers Guild
      >> * Treasurer to Fandom
      >>******************************************************
      ***************
      >****
      >>The Mythopoeic Society is a literary society that
      studies J.R,R,
      >Tolkien,
      >>C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and other Fantasy
      writers.

      http://www.onelist.com and
      >>select the User Center link from the menu bar on the
      left.
      ---------------
      >---
      >>The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.m

      -----------------
      >Help support ONElist, while generating interest in your
      product or
      >service. ONElist has a variety of advertising packages.
      Visit
      >http://www.onelist.com/advert.html for more
      information.
      -----------------
      Hey all...

      I'm on the list as well :)

      Wayne

      Brain: Are you Pondering What I'm pondering?
    • Pam Wellington Lackey
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
        >Hello -
        >
        >I was wondering who else has signed up on the list so far. I saw that
        Ellie
        >has put the sign up information on the Web Site.
        >
        >Mythically yours,
        >
        >Lisa
        >
        >Dear Lisa,
        Yes. I am brand new to this site and haven't had the time in the last
        few days to give it any attention whatsoever. Nice to hear from you,
        and I expect to be more involved very soon. Are there regular posts
        to everyone on the list, like spirit-mind? Look forward to hearing
        more.
        Pam Wellington Lackey

        ****
        >Lisa Deutsch Harrigan * Treasurer, The Mythopoeic Society
        >lisa@... * Treasurer, South Bay Costumers Guild
        > * Treasurer to Fandom
        ****
        >The Mythopoeic Society is a literary society that studies J.R,R,
        Tolkien,
        >C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and other Fantasy writers.
        >If you are interested in learning more about it, visit our website
        at:
        >http://www.mythsoc.org

        ---
        >The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.m
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
          Oh, I'm here, too. I've just been real busy with other things.

          I'm currently reading the new Diana Wynne Jones, _The Dark Lord of
          Derkhelm_, a comic fantasy. It's good.

          Berni
        • Kevin Grant
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
            Hi! I'm Kevin Grant - a Graduate student up in Canada, studying for
            the Baptist ministry. I did my Honours thesis on The Silmarillion and
            On Fairy Stories; and I'm also a big fan of CS Lewis. I'm also fairly
            busy with studies, but look forward to contributing to the list.

            have a great day everyone!

            Subject: [mythsoc] Hi There!

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
              Just a note from the list administrator:

              This list is only a couple of weeks old, so everyone is "new" to the list,
              so to speak. We have 21 members at the moment (including me).

              Please continue!

              Joan

              * Joan Marie Verba verba001@... *
              * (-|-) @ (space station & wormhole) | Member of GASP *
              * Editor, Multi-Species Medicine | Keeper of Giles's Writing Desk *
              * Siddig El Fadil/Alexander Siddig | Proud member of People for the *
              * Fan Club | Ethical Treatment of Werewolves *
              * http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *
              * http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/FTL_Publications *