Speaking of spoilers

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2001
      Since the movie is now coming up, I thought it was time to mention a
      spoiler policy.

      I'm list administrator on several lists, and I don't enforce a spoiler
      policy on any of them. While I realize many may differ, my opinion is
      that one goes to the movies for the experience, not to be "surprised."

      Therefore, feel free to post anything on the movie without a spoiler
      warning or space. If you wish to include a spoiler space or put
      "spoiler" in the header, that's fine, but I'm not requiring it.

      Besides, we've all read the book. The movie will contain no surprises
      except in style and in departures from the novel.

      Those who wish to be absolutely surprised can store all messages
      pertaining to the movie until after Dec. 19 or delete without reading.

      Joan
      Friendly Neighborhood List Administrator
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25 6:53 AM
        Joan!

        You surprise me!