WARNING: VIRUS ALERT FROM TED SHERMAN'S WORK EMAIL

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2001
      IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM MY WORK ACCOUNT

      TSHERMAN@...

      DELETE IT WITHOUT OPENING ANY ATTACHMENT. I WAS HIT WITH A VIRUS TODAY THAT NORTON DIDN'T CATCH. IT'S THE MAGISTR WORM. IT FRIED MY COMPUTER.

      PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY ALL TO THIS MESSAGE.

      TED
      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836 Office
      615 898-5098 FAX