reading while walking

  • Juliet Blosser
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      I just saw my one-year-old walking along "reading" the board book
      edition of Dr. Seuss's Foot Book. It reminded me of threads on here
      about reading while walking, driving, showering, eating, and so on.
      I guess we're starting her on those habits early!
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
        And you expected something different?

        Hey, I'm a proud grandma watching her grandkids with the same
        "bad" habits I gave their mother. Nasty things, habits <g>.

        Mythically yours,

        Lisa