Attacks in New York and Washington

  • Grace E. Funk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
      Just want you all to know that up here in Canada, in my little town of
      Lumby, B.C. we are holding a prayer session on Thursday evening for all
      the shocked, suffering, bleeding and grieving people in The United
      States of America today. Our radio has been giving us accounts from the
      Canadian airports receiving the planes diverted from US airports. All
      Canadian flights are grounded. Glad we could help. Grace E. Funk

    • Christine Howlett
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2001
        Dear Grace, no one could ask for better neighbors than the Canadians. It's
        kind of a shame you can't send casseroles, but we need your prayers much
        more.
        Christine (D.C.)