RE: Re: [mythsoc] attacks in NY and Washington

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11 2:48 PM
      I send my prayers to you, and to all those in New York and Washington.
      This is horrible, beyond description; it is insanity. I know our nation will rally in support, but also hope that we will not be suspicious of
      every Arab family living in our country that we see; most deplore the incident, I am sure.