Re: [mythsoc] attacks in NY and Washington

  • alexeik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2001
      In a message dated 9/11/1 3:22:27 PM, Ted Sherman wrote:

      <<Are our New York and Washington, DC members safe and unharmed?

      I live in Queens, luckily. Manhattan's not a pretty sight, and I guess I can
      cancel what I was planning to do there this evening.
      Alexei
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11, 2001
        In a message dated 09/11/01 1:10:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, alexeik@...
        writes:

        <<
        I live in Queens, luckily. Manhattan's not a pretty sight, and I guess I can
        cancel what I was planning to do there this evening. >>

        Alexei, I live in Dutchess Co. Do you ever come upstate?

        Schools here are all still pretty much open and things are pretending to be
        normal.

        Lizzie
      • dianejoy@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 11, 2001
          I send my prayers to you, and to all those in New York and Washington.
          This is horrible, beyond description; it is insanity. I know our nation will rally in support, but also hope that we will not be suspicious of
          every Arab family living in our country that we see; most deplore the incident, I am sure.

          http://mail2web.com/ .