some people wanted

  • Nagy Gergely
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2001
      Dear all,

      does anyone perhaps know the availability of the following people: Gwyneth Hood, David Greenman, Mac Fenwick, Catherine Hooley, Robert Morse? They all wrote on Tolkien and the classical, and not having enough
      people yet for the Kalamazoo session I would like to ask them whether they could / would be willing to contribute.

      Thank you in advance,
      Gergely Nagy
    • Gwenyth E Hood
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
        Dear Nagy Gergely,

        Are you talking about Kalamazoo, Michigan? The Medievalist conference? When will that be?

        --Gwenyth Hood

        Nagy Gergely wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > does anyone perhaps know the availability of the following people: Gwyneth Hood, David Greenman, Mac Fenwick, Catherine Hooley, Robert Morse? They all wrote on Tolkien and the classical, and not having enough
        > people yet for the Kalamazoo session I would like to ask them whether they could / would be willing to contribute.
        >
        > Thank you in advance,
        > Gergely Nagy

      • Ted Sherman
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
          Yes, it's the Medieval Congress at Kalamazoo, MI, held in 2002 May 2-5.

          Ted
          Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
          Mythopoeic Literature
          Associate Professor of English