Mythlores with Elvish lingustic material

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Okay all you Elvish linguistics people:

      I have received a query from someone in France who would like to know what issues of Mythlore contain articles about Elvish linguistics because he would like to purchase copies of those issues. Has anyone got that information easily at hand?

      I've got the index to iss. 1-50, but it's buried somewhere in my office at work (I just moved offices), so I can't dig the information out easily.

      Your help would be much appreciated.

      Ted

      PS: Update on Mythlore 89: depending on when I receive proof corrections back from the authors, I hope to send this issue to the printer by the end of next week at the latest. I will keep you informed. And for those who have asked or are curious: Seraphim is doing very well. Thanks again for all your words of comfort and encouragement, and thanks for your prayers.