Bring out your Mythcon reports!!

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      The Society Powers That Be (well, we like to think we have powers...)
      would love to get reports from any of you who attended Mythcon 32
      earlier this month -- for publication in Mythprint and/or on the
      MythSoc web site. Don't be shy.... Photos are also appreciated;
      hopefully we'll get enough to set up a gallery as we did for last
      year's conference. (We'll also be happy to link to your own photos on
      the web.)

      On an unrelated topic, Arthurian scholars on the Arthurnet mailing
      list seem most excited these days by the opportunity to purchase
      "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" action figures (with accessories,
      such as the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch or the Killer Rabbit!!).
      Here's a link to the company site selling the figures:

      http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=figures&item=3700&type=store

      Cheers,

      Ellie
      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint (Mythopoeic Society bulletin)
      Mythopoeic Awards Administrator
      Web Site Administrator
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486