Re: [mythsoc] Arwen etc.

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2001
      In a message dated 8/11/01 2:11:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Stolzi@...
      writes:

      > Speaking of Arwens past and present, anybody know what's become of Arwen
      > GoodKnight, daughter of the Society's founder? She doesn't seem to "do"
      > the
      > Mythcon thing.

      I talked with Bonnie Callahan at Mythcon. Arwen lives in Boston and works as
      a pastry chef. She was married for about a year, but that broke up more than
      a year ago. She has a new boyfriend just recently, Bonnie reports.

      Arwen does seem to be the most common Tolkien name given to babies. I
      believe I've counted eight women who were named Arwen by their parents.

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2001
        Thanks, Wendell.

        Mary S