Fwd: Seraphim Sherman

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 9:49 AM
      Seraphim's Home!!! Hurray!

      We are much relieved. We'll have him on an apnea monitor for two months.
      He's already back over his birthweight, which is good. He sees the
      pediatrician on Monday the 10th for his first checkup.

      Karen's BP is down, so her doctor has reduced her BP medicine and she'll go
      off it in two weeks.

      Thanks again for all your encouraging words and prayers.

      Ted