Poul Anderson: memorials

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 6:56 PM
      From another list:

      >Does your father have a favorite charity where one could make a
      donation in his honor?

      >SFWA Emergency Medical Fund
      c/o Chuck Rothman, Treasurer
      1436 Altamunt Ave.
      PMB 292
      Schenectady, NY 12303-2977

      SFWA standing for Science Fiction Writers of America.
    • Matthew S Winslow
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13 12:37 PM
        On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:56:32 EDT Stolzi@... writes:
        > SFWA standing for Science Fiction Writers of America.

        Actually, it now stands for Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of
        America (see www.sfwa.org).

        Matt Currently Reading: In Pursuit of the Millennium by Norman Cohn

        "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just."
        --Thomas Jefferson
        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.