Who won?

  • Matthew S Winslow
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 12:20 PM
      OK, I've waited this long, but MythCon is over now, and I'm itchin' to
      know who won the MFAs? Enquiring minds....

      Matt Currently Reading: Druid Sacrifice by Nigel Tranter

      "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just."
      --Thomas Jefferson
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.