Seraphim Sherman/Poul Anderson

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      I am on Ted Sherman's private mail/prayer list, anyone who wants bulletins on
      the baby's condition please address me privately: thanks to those who have
      prayed. We hope all will go well and he will be home soon.

      In another development, I understand from Poul Anderson's daughter Astrid
      Bear that he is in hospice care and not expected to live long. Please keep
      these people, also, in your thoughts. Astrid is off e-mail because she is
      going to see her dad. Since she put this out to the entire Patrick O'Brian
      list I don't feel out of line sharing it here; though I couldn't ask her
      permission because of her departure.

      Look forward to seeing many of you soon at Mythcon XXXII.

      Mary S