Bill Weldon's New Zealand report

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 9:46 PM
      I do not know Mr. Weldon, but they say he is a member of the
      Mythopoeic Society, so I thought I'd post something here. The
      official movie Web site is featuring a report by Mr. Weldon from New
      Zealand. His words will sooth the ruffled souls of many Tolkien
      purists. As far as set-visitor reports go, I found this one to be
      the best I have read so far (and I include all the John Forde Insider
      columns published at E! Online, which are much better now than they
      used to be).

      http://www.lordoftherings.net/

      The media machine is gearing up, and I suppose many of us will have
      opportunities to shine or make fools of ourselves in the months to
      come. Good luck to all of you who may be approached.
      :)
    • Michael Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28 8:31 AM
        I have corrected the spelling of Mr. Welden's name in the subject
        line. Yes, that gaffe has spooked me for the past two days. :)