Books which may be of interest

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2001
      Yesterday I received a book catalog from The Plough.

      This is the press and book service of a Christian community-living group, the
      Bruderhof.

      I mention it because they are offering both GEORGE MACDONALD: 365 Readings,
      An Anthology (compiled by CS Lewis) (which otoh Amazon lists as out of
      print) and a new book of their own, Wisdom of the Sadhu: TEACHINGS OF SUNDAR
      SINGH, an Indian Christian referred to by Dorothy Sayers and, I think, read
      by Lewis and perhaps other Inklings - he was very well known at one time.

      http://www.plough.com gives details on the Sadhu book, but I don't remember
      seeing an on-line order form. You can call Plough at 800 521 8011.

      Great news about Seraphim Alexander, Ted - your family is in our thoughts and
      prayers. Love to Karen.

      Mary S