Media company wants Elvish calligrapher ASAP

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      Don't know if this is the right place to make such an announcement,
      but I'm at work and don't have time to make the rounds.

      A media company has just asked me if I can help them find an
      experienced Tengwar calligrapher TODAY. If you are or know someone
      who can write in Tengwar, please contact me at Michael@... and
      I'll see what I can do.

      Don't know if there is any money involved, but your work will appear
      in front of a very large audience.

      All I can do is refer them to you. I am not involved in any
      contractual negotiations.

      They say they want to start the artwork immediately.

      Tonight I may be able to point their art department to a Web site
      that can show them enough to work with, but they may want someone to
      do the art for them.

      NOTE: They may be looking for a freebie. I can't tell from the email
      I received.