Re: Nin's P.S.

  • Joe Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 1999
      I think Nin should list the things he/she finds deeply offensive about the
      Narnia series. The usual charges are racism and (not quite as strongly)
      sexism. Some mention violence. Some non-Christians are bothered by the
      Christian allusions. Of course, there was a Freudian reading a few years
      back that found lots of things wrong (that is, psychologically sick) with
      the Narniad!

      Anyway, Nin should whack away. It might make for a lively discussion.

      --Joe