Re: Chronicle of Higher Education

  • jchristopher@tarleton.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2001
      Wendell Wagner wrote:

      >Here's an article in _The Chronicle of Higher Education_:
      >
      >http://chronicle.com/free/v47/i45/45a01201.htm
      >
      >I haven't read it yet, so I can't comment on it.

      Wendell--

      I'm doing what's called an "on-line colloquy" for the Chronicle tomorrow
      (that will be Thursday, probably when you see this), from 12 o'clock to
      1:00 Texas time (11:00-12:00 your time), over Lindskoog's book. I hope I
      don't make a fool of myself, but (for better or for worse, depending on
      your point of view) Lindskoog's thesis is becoming better known in academic
      circles. This is because of the university press that is publishing the
      new version of her book, of course.

      --Joe