Re: Sales of Lewis's books

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14 7:12 AM
      Say, Wendell, Monica didn't buy any CS Lewis titles, did she? ;)

      I have already reported the mall bookstore I found extremely light in the
      matter of Lewis. Will check Barnes & Noble next time I'm in there.

      Mary S
    • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 16 1:55 AM
        In a message dated 7/14/99 10:15:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        > Say, Wendell, Monica didn't buy any CS Lewis titles, did she? ;)

        Can you imagine the cross-examination she would get if she had?

        "So, tell us, Ms. Lewinsky, just exactly how did you plan to surprise the
        President, and what kind of joy were you promising him?"
      • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 16 7:41 AM
          In a message dated 7/16/99 3:56:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
          WendellWag@... writes:

          > > Say, Wendell, Monica didn't buy any CS Lewis titles, did she? ;)
          >
          > Can you imagine the cross-examination she would get if she had?

          Miracles happen where Lewis is involved... look at Chuck Colson!