Delay of Mythlore 89

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 2:41 PM
      Leaves

      This message is addressed to those of you who subscribe to _Mythlore_: Because my wife has been in the hospital twice over the past three weeks for preterm labor--including her current visit which began on 7/5--my work on the next issue of Mythlore has been somewhat delayed. I had planned on having this issue out by the first of July, but now it looks like it won't go to the printer until probably the first of August, depending on what happens with the delivery. The articles are edited (or nearly so) and the issue is formatted in PageMaker, but I still have some final formatting and proofreading to do before I send the articles off to the authors for their final approval. I will keep you informed as to the progress of this issue.

      Yours,

      Ted Sherman

      PS: Please keep sending submissions!!!

      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836 Office
      615 898-5098 FAX