Mythcon here we come

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      Bought our tickets to Oakland today.

      I'd let slip that it was for a conference and as we parted the lady said,

      "Learn a lot - or enjoy yourself - at your conference - whichever."

      I said smartly "Both!"

      Mary S
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2001
        I'd let slip that it was for a conference and as we parted the lady said,

        "Learn a lot - or enjoy yourself - at your conference - whichever."

        I said smartly "Both!"

        Mary S

        Got my tickets yesterday, too. I'm leaving on the first and staying with friends for a while afterward. Good excuse to get to see them, and I look forward to seeing you, too. ---djb.

        http://www.mail2web.com/ .