Re: Silliness

  • David J. Finnamore
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2001
      --- In mythsoc@y..., "Grace E. Funk" <gfunk@j...> wrote:
      > Thanks, Julia, I guess. "Sweetpea Foxburr" indeed! What an odd name!

      Better than, say, "Sweatpea Maggot"! ;-) But it just doesn't quite
      flow off the tongue the way Tolkien's do, does it? I found that to be
      the case with most of them. You just can't leave decisions like that
      to a cold-hearted algorithm. Maybe better to use it as a suggestion
      to which you apply your own intuition.

      David
      who thinks he'll keep "Daeron,"
      if no one minds, even though