Re: [mythsoc] Silliness

  • Grace E. Funk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2001
      Thanks, Julia, I guess. "Sweetpea Foxburr" indeed! What an odd name!
      Grace.

    • David J. Finnamore
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2001
        --- In mythsoc@y..., "Grace E. Funk" <gfunk@j...> wrote:
        > Thanks, Julia, I guess. "Sweetpea Foxburr" indeed! What an odd name!

        Better than, say, "Sweatpea Maggot"! ;-) But it just doesn't quite
        flow off the tongue the way Tolkien's do, does it? I found that to be
        the case with most of them. You just can't leave decisions like that
        to a cold-hearted algorithm. Maybe better to use it as a suggestion
        to which you apply your own intuition.

        David
        who thinks he'll keep "Daeron,"
        if no one minds, even though