Re: [mythsoc] Le Guin, spelling & background info

  • Grace E. Funk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2001
      When Ursula Le Guin autographed my copy of "The Language of the Night"
      (which is a collection of introduction, short, pithy essays and tart
      comments on fantasy and science fiction) she signed it Le Guin, as it
      appears in print on the title page, and on others of her titles. Grace.

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2001
        Thanks, all.

        Mary S