LeGuin? Leguin? Le Guin?

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2001
      IS there an official spelling?

      Even in one of her own books I found all three, assuming that LEGUIN in all
      caps means Leguin.

      Help!

      Mary S
    • Jon Brisbin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2001
        not being "up" on current fantasy authors (i generally read all genres, but
        works before the 30's and 40's), i noticed this name at hastings the other
        day...i was tempted to pick up a book to see who she is, but thought i'd ask
        for some generalities of what she writes (and writes about)...

        thanks for enlightening me :-)

        Jon Brisbin <><
        brisbin@...
        Lamar, Missouri USA