Re: [mythsoc] Hobbit name

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 13, 2001
      In a message dated 06/13/2001 10:47:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
      margdean@... writes:

      > jewel-names

      Not bad, Margaret! If I used my birthstone I could be Diamond Proudbrook.
      Or my state flower, Jasmine (Yellow-jasmine?) Proudbrook.

      Or Rose after Rosie Cotton, whom I played once, but not on TV.

      Mary S
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2001
        Meryl -

        We must be related! Mine came out Ruby Sandybanks of Frogmorton.
        My husband and son are Ponto. I don't think we'll be using them.

        Mythically yours,

        Lisa Harrigan