Re: Digest Number 70

  • W.B. Honey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 1999
      Having just seen the Austin Powers movie, I thought it had a sense of
      invention and delight in its own fun that was refreshing and genuinely
      innocent. Best thing I've seen since the Blair Witch Project.

      Red
    • Donander Evre
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 1999

        > Message: 4
        > Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:31:19 EDT
        > From: Stolzi@...
        > Subject: Off topic but germane...
        >
        > To all Sayers fans and maybe other types as well --
        >
        > A Brit friend wrote a very neat and
        > nearly-comprehensible ...

        Can I reccommend A. G. Macdonell's ENGLAND, THEIR ENGLAND. It has the
        best literary cricket match of all in it.

        Nin

        Who is biting his tongue over the things he finds deeply offensive in
        the Narnia books.