Gaiman Chapter One

  • Donander Evre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001
      >>Mar. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
      May MFA Awards
      July Turkish Delights: Fantasy and Food [I see this
      as covering
      stories
      where food is important to the plot or involving
      unusual foods, recipes
      and
      concoctions. Inns that serve "stew" don't count, tho
      JRRT effectively
      uses
      "comfort" food for comfort and sustenanceand unusual
      foods, i.e
      *lembas.* ]

      If anyone has better suggestions, I'll take 'em. Le
      Guin and Powers
      interest me a lot; we can always change Gaiman if it
      doesn't catch on,
      tho
      to me a new Gaiman is always interesting. Spy stuff
      seems big this
      year,
      which is neat; I like the idea of spy motifs being
      incorporated into
      fantasy. Good topic for GKC. ---djb<<

      Chapter One of American Gods is already online at
      www.americangods.com/excerpt.html

      Gaiman's online journal is also at the website -
      www.americangods.com

      Hope this is useful.

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/