Through the Wardrobe

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2001
      I've gotten a bit behind on my professional reading, and just finished
      the April issue of _American Libraries_. This particular issue is always
      devoted to library architecture--new library buildings or renovations.
      It's filled with photos, and among them was a picture of the entrance to
      the "Story Room" (for children) of the Madison branch of the Public
      Library of Nashville and Davidson County, Tennessee. It looks just like
      a huge Lewis-style wardrobe! I know some of out there are from
      Tennessee, so a word to the wise...

      Edith