RE: Re: [mythsoc] BW's next year topics (tentative)

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2001
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: Stolzi@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:59:06 EDT
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] BW's next year topics (tentative)

      In a message dated 06/06/2001 1:44:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      > the Le Guin

      But.. what about the TALES FROM EARTHSEA which you reviewed in the new
      MYTHPRINT? My appetite's kind of whetted for that one. It comes before THE
      OTHER WIND.

      So's mine; perhaps people could discuss either one? I didn't review that one; David Bratman did. And an excellent job he did.

      >anonymous "stew"

      What about gruesome stew, such as wd better =remain= anonymous?

      I can imagine a dreadful inn which served fried demon leg and grue stew.
      Toothsome! Obviously a four star stop on *Fodor's Guide to Hell.* ---djb.

      Grimmly,
      Mary S

      http://www.mail2web.com/ .