Re: [mythsoc] BW's next year topics (tentative)

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2001
      In a message dated 06/06/2001 3:38:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
      verba001@... writes:

      > BW is Butterbur's Woodshed, a regular publication that discusses various
      > Mythopoeic-related works.

      We should also say, though it's covered on the webpage, that BW is not a
      subscription magazine; it is sent only to its member/contributors.

      Though I'm sure Diane wd be happy to hear from any of you about good
      suggestions for our next year's (running Sept 2001-July 2002, every other
      month) topic list.

      And we happily send sample issues ($2) to people with a serious interest in
      becoming members.

      Mary S
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2001
        In a message dated 06/06/2001 1:44:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
        dbratman@... writes:

        > the Le Guin

        But.. what about the TALES FROM EARTHSEA which you reviewed in the new
        MYTHPRINT? My appetite's kind of whetted for that one. It comes before THE
        OTHER WIND.

        >anonymous "stew"

        What about gruesome stew, such as wd better =remain= anonymous?

        Grimmly,
        Mary S
      • dianejoy@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 7, 2001
          dbratman@... writes:

          > the Le Guin

          But.. what about the TALES FROM EARTHSEA which you reviewed in the new
          MYTHPRINT? My appetite's kind of whetted for that one. It comes before THE
          OTHER WIND.

          So's mine; perhaps people could discuss either one? I didn't review that one; David Bratman did. And an excellent job he did.

          >anonymous "stew"

          What about gruesome stew, such as wd better =remain= anonymous?

          I can imagine a dreadful inn which served fried demon leg and grue stew.
          Toothsome! Obviously a four star stop on *Fodor's Guide to Hell.* ---djb.

          Grimmly,
          Mary S

          http://www.mail2web.com/ .