Re: [mythsoc] GKChesterton poems

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 7:46 AM
      I saw the Wordsworth edition in a bookstore the other day. Because
      Wordsworth does inexpensive editions of out-of-copyright authors, the books
      are frequently sold in remaindered-book bookstores. I wonder if that's
      really all of Chesterton's poems. In the Ignatius Press complete Chesterton
      series (which will eventually run to 45 volumes) there's a volume already out
      called Complete Poetry Volume One, which appears to have about the same
      number of poems as the Wordsworth edition. There's supposed to be a Volume
      Two for the rest of the poetry coming out eventually. Any Chesterton experts
      here who can tell us how many poems he actually wrote?