Re: [mythsoc] CS Lewis in Christianity Today

  • Paul F. Labaki
    Message 1 of 30 , May 22 5:20 PM
      Thank you so much, Ted. I didn't mean to press you; I greatly appreciate
      the effort and devotion you so obviously give to Mythlore and the Society.

      Peace,
      Paul Labaki
      Living (in cyberspace) a couple weeks behind the times.

      > From: "ted sherman" <tedsherman@...>
      > Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:35:20 -0500
      > To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: Re: [mythsoc] CS Lewis in Christianity Today
      >
      > Paul,
      >
      > Issue 88 is currently at the printer; I hope to deliver it to the mailing
      > agent on or before 1 May, which will put it into the postal system some time
      > before May 15. My apologies for the delay.
      >
      > Yours,
      >
      > Ted
      > ------------------------------
      > Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      > Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and
      > Mythopoeic Literature
      > Associate Professor of English
      > Box X041, Middle Tennessee State University
      > Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      > 615 898-5836 Office
      > 615 898-5098 FAX
      > tsherman@... Office
      > tedsherman@... Home

      >>> 615 898-5098 FAX
      >>> tsherman@...
      >>>

      >>> The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.mythsoc.org
      >>>
      >>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      >>>

      >> The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.mythsoc.org

    • ted sherman
      Message 2 of 30 , May 22 8:17 PM
        You're welcome, Paul. And you weren't pressing. I hope you enjoy Issue 88.

        Ted