Call for submissions

  • ted sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 6:23 PM
      Call for Submissions!

      Mythlore is seeking submissions for its late 2001 and 2002 issues. We encourage submissions about the lives and works of JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, Charles Williams, and mythopoeic fantasy. Explorations of the relationships between the authors' critical writings and their imaginative works are especially encouraged, as are those that explore the works of newer mythopoeic authors, such as JK Rowling.

      For submission guidelines visit Mythlore's website at http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html or write to me at tedsherman@... or tsherman@....

      Ted Sherman
      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836 Office
      615 898-5098 FAX