Re: [mythsoc] Bilbo

  • Trudy Shaw
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2001
      From: Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 11:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Bilbo

      Mind you, I can't guarantee what I've given my checkers in the
      way of added words and I'm constantly adding Tolkien references!

      I have the same problem. I'm afraid both my home and work computers are "contaminated" because--well, you know... once in awhile there's a little down time... and the boss isn't looking over my shoulder... and, well, I find other things to do...

      --Trudy

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      www.