Screwtape Contest

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2001
      Impressed with the creativity of our own version of this at the
      "Lewiscon" Mythcon a few years ago, Cary Hoagland sent this to me for
      dissemination.Go for it!

      http://www.beliefnet.com/cslewis/essay_main.html

      Edith
    • David S. Bratman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2001
        At 09:36 AM 5/14/2001 , Edith Crowe wrote:
        >Impressed with the creativity of our own version of this at the
        >"Lewiscon" Mythcon a few years ago, Cary Hoagland sent this to me for
        >dissemination. Go for it!
        >
        >http://www.beliefnet.com/cslewis/essay_main.html

        "[The winner's] essay will be published in an upcoming anthology from
        Harper San Francisco." An anthology of what, I wonder?

        I like the part where it says "Bookmark This Page! (Click Ctrl+D)".
        _Click_ Ctrl+D? Mouse thinking, or should I say mickeymouse thinking, is
        really taking over.

        David Bratman