Re: WOOD IS FRODO IN NEW LINE'S TOLKIEN TRILOGY

  • Staci Dumoski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 1999
      Just out of curiosity, what's the source for this release?

      Staci Ann Dumoski Phantastes
      Editor and Publisher "The Fantasy Writer's Guide"
      editor@... http://www.phantastes.com
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 1999
        Staci wrote:

        >Just out of curiosity, what's the source for this release?

        I subscribe to an internet newsletter which includes the latest press
        releases for sf and fantasy productions.

        Joan

        Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
        List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists