Re: [mythsoc] Drizzt

  • D & L Mattole
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2001
      Trudy asked;
      We've had a few replies on the Left Behind Series, but would I be showing
      fatal ignorance if I ask who "Drizzt" is?
      --Trudy Shaw

      Drizzt Do'Urden is the main character of R. A. Salvatore's "The Dark Elf
      Trilogy" - a series set in the D & D Forgotten Realms series. My only
      review of them would be to say the Drizzt books are the only things by
      Salvatore worth reading (I read a couple of his other books after reading
      the Dark Elf trilogy and they were just horrible) and his two series in the
      Forgotten Realms series are about the only things worth reading in the
      series according to what I hear (I haven't read anything else though).

      Thanks for sharing the sad news about Adams passing. Does anyone know the
      circumstances?

      -Donovan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2001
        In a message dated 5/14/01 8:58:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        mattole@... writes:

        > Thanks for sharing the sad news about Adams passing. Does anyone know the
        > circumstances?

        He died of a heart attack.