Hitchhiking in another galaxy...

  • qiena@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2001
      I get the digest, not individual emails, so this might be old news to you
      now; but as I was in my car this evening I heard the sad report that Douglas
      Addams, author of _A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_ died today of a heart
      attack. He was only 49 years old, according to the report. I trust that he
      had his towel with him, and that he now knows what "42" means.

      Sharon

      "I was standing in the school yard waiting for a child when another mother
      came up to me. 'Have you found work yet?' she asked. 'Or are you still just
      writing?'" ~Anne Tyler