writers misunderstanding gaming

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 9:20 AM
      In a message dated 05/07/01 8:53:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tgshaw@... writes:

      << Reading these comments made me think of another aspect of many (not all)
      RPG's. There really isn't "good" and "evil." There's just "us" and "them." >>

      I missed this part of the post before, oops. I give up. Either most of the
      people talking about gaming here lately don't play, or they've had really
      shallow DMs.

      ttfn, I have to go attend to my recently converted anti-paladin, her
      difficulties dealing coming to terms with good (which she'd always equated
      with hypocritical self-righteousness), and her relationship to her friends
      and deity. That's in D&D. The writing yesterday had more to do with
      springtime and themes of wet and drought.

      Lizzie