Illustrated Chaucer?

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:11 PM
      Hi, you're probably sick of my queries for books that I don't get around to
      finding, just wishing for... but does anyone know of an illustrated Chaucer's
      Canterbury Tales? I was out gardening today, and kept repeating to myself
      what I know of the opening.. I don't know it all the way through the 14 lines
      or whatever the popular bit is, but enough to repeat to myself and wish for
      more. And wouldn't an illustrated copy be fun to entice others with? lol

      must be Zephyrus' sweete brethe getting to me. lol

      Lizzie