Re: [mythsoc] CS Lewis in Christianity Today

  • ted sherman
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 25, 2001
      Paul,

      Issue 88 is currently at the printer; I hope to deliver it to the mailing
      agent on or before 1 May, which will put it into the postal system some time
      before May 15. My apologies for the delay.

      Yours,

      Ted
      ------------------------------
      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836 Office
      615 898-5098 FAX
      tsherman@... Office
      tedsherman@... Home

      Message 2 of 30 , May 22, 2001
        Thank you so much, Ted. I didn't mean to press you; I greatly appreciate
        the effort and devotion you so obviously give to Mythlore and the Society.

        Peace,
        Paul Labaki
        Living (in cyberspace) a couple weeks behind the times.

        > From: "ted sherman" <tedsherman@...>
        > Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:35:20 -0500
        > To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: Re: [mythsoc] CS Lewis in Christianity Today
        >
        > Paul,
        >
        > Issue 88 is currently at the printer; I hope to deliver it to the mailing
        > agent on or before 1 May, which will put it into the postal system some time
        > before May 15. My apologies for the delay.
        >
        > Yours,
        >
        > Ted
        > ------------------------------
        > Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
        > Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and
        > Mythopoeic Literature
        > Associate Professor of English
        > Box X041, Middle Tennessee State University
        > Murfreesboro, TN 37132
        > 615 898-5836 Office
        > 615 898-5098 FAX
        > tsherman@... Office
        > tedsherman@... Home

        >>> 615 898-5098 FAX

        Message 3 of 30 , May 22, 2001
          You're welcome, Paul. And you weren't pressing. I hope you enjoy Issue 88.

          Ted