Re: [mythsoc] CS Lewis in Christianity Today

  • Paul F. Labaki
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 25, 2001
      Ted,

      I apologize if this is eroneosly sent to you, but, if so, I'm hoping the
      correct person sees it on the list: With issue #86 of mailings I received a
      notice saying fyi 'your publication subscriptions are as follows: Mythlore
      (current issue #86) expires with issue #90.' The last issue I received was
      #87. To whom should I write about this?

      I confess to being two weeks behind in email, I've been out of cyberspace
      for a while. It's nice out there.

      Peace,
      Paul Labaki

    • ted sherman
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 25, 2001
        Paul,

        Issue 88 is currently at the printer; I hope to deliver it to the mailing
        agent on or before 1 May, which will put it into the postal system some time
        before May 15. My apologies for the delay.

        Yours,

        Ted
        ------------------------------
        Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
        tsherman@... Office
        tedsherman@... Home

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 30 , May 22 5:20 PM
          Thank you so much, Ted. I didn't mean to press you; I greatly appreciate
          the effort and devotion you so obviously give to Mythlore and the Society.

          Peace,
          Paul Labaki
          Living (in cyberspace) a couple weeks behind the times.

          > From: "ted sherman" <tedsherman@...>
          > Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:35:20 -0500
          > To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
          > Subject: Re: [mythsoc] CS Lewis in Christianity Today
          >
          > Paul,
          >
          > Issue 88 is currently at the printer; I hope to deliver it to the mailing
          > agent on or before 1 May, which will put it into the postal system some time
          > before May 15. My apologies for the delay.
          >
          > Yours,
          >
          > Ted
          > ------------------------------
          > Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
          > Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and
          > Mythopoeic Literature
          > Associate Professor of English
          > Box X041, Middle Tennessee State University
          > Murfreesboro, TN 37132
          > 615 898-5836 Office
          > 615 898-5098 FAX
          > tsherman@... Office
          > tedsherman@... Home

          >>> 615 898-5098 FAX

          Message 4 of 30 , May 22 8:17 PM
            You're welcome, Paul. And you weren't pressing. I hope you enjoy Issue 88.

            Ted