Re: [mythsoc] Hodgell's third

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2001
      SEEKER'S MASK is coming out in an $18 dollar trade edition from
      Meisha Merlin Press with an intro by Charles de Lint.
      There's a $35 signed limited hc edition, too, but I ordered the
      trade one.
      Ah,,and there's an excerpt at:
      http://meishamerlin.com/Seeker%27sMaskExcerpt.html
      <grins>

      Diane Joy Baker wrote:
      Third book? I have the first two, and have seen a bundled version of the
      first two in the same volume, but don't know the title of the third book.
      Do tell! ---djb.