Hagrid at Hallmark

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2001
      Okay, normally I eschew all that Harry Potter stuff int he stores, avoid it,
      whatever. But there was this Hagrid at the card shop today... I hesitate to
      call him a doll, I think the word is "soft sculpture." $40, maybe 16" - 20"
      tall or so and of course quite wide... holding a dragon pup or something.
      Just adorable. What will they think of next? No, I didnt' buy him. Just
      passing along the information.

      Lizzie