Special Arthurian Mythprint issue

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 5:21 PM
      MythSoc list members who don't subscribe to the Society's monthly
      newsletter might be interested in the April 2001 issue of Mythprint, which
      is entirely focused on Arthuriana. It features an interview with Stephen
      Lawhead, reviews of several pieces of fiction (including the Whyte and
      Attanasio series), a lengthy review of _King Arthur in America_ by Alan
      Lupack and Barbara Tepa Lupack, and an essay by Verlyn Flieger on Roberton
      Davies' Cornish trilogy. A full table of contents can be found on the web
      site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythprint.html

      I have had some extra copies of this issue printed which can be purchased
      by interested parties. Price, including postage, is $1 in the U.S., $2
      Canada/Mexico/Latin America, $3 Europe/Asia. Checks payable to The
      Mythopoeic Society. For Society membership/subscriptions, please visit the
      web site. If you would like a copy of this issue only, you may send a
      check/cash to me at the address below, or e-mail me for more information.

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint (Mythopoeic Society bulletin)
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...