Ralf Isau

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2001
      Lisa Deutsch Harrigan wrote:

      > Hey, this sounds like a job of one of our German speaking
      > linguists. If the books are decent, could they be printed by the
      > Mythopoeic Press? Or if they are current, may be Isau is looking
      > for a larger publisher?
      >
      > Inquiring Jews want to know.

      If we can (1) get a copy and (2) get a copy translated (my German is no
      longer adequate for a novel), the Mythopoeic Press can consider it for
      publication, yes.

      Joan
      Mythopoeic Press Secretary
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2001
        From: "Joan Marie Verba" <verba001@...>

        > Lisa Deutsch Harrigan wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey, this sounds like a job of one of our German speaking
        > > linguists. If the books are decent, could they be printed by the
        > > Mythopoeic Press? .
        >
        > If we can (1) get a copy and (2) get a copy translated (my German is no
        > longer adequate for a novel), the Mythopoeic Press can consider it for
        > publication, yes.

        Paging Arden Smith, Ph.D. in Germanic languages (and one heck of an Elvish
        linguist).

        Berni