Skip to search.

Re: [mythsoc] Boorman Worries About Potter Actor

  • Steve Dufour
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2001
      Good question. Some child stars do go on to live
      happy lives. One big thing is to avoid the drugs and
      so forth in the Hollywood life style. But should we
      have child stars at all? Isn't it a kind of
      explotation? Then we couldn't have movies like Harry
      Potter. Would that be a big loss? (I do like the
      books.) Just some thoughts. Thanks, Steve Dufour

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/